HURRY, sale ends SOON!!
- The CO2 Diffuser does nothing else but its name, that being diffusing Carbon Dioxide in your aquarium!
- This CO2 Diffuser can be used in both fresh and salt water aquariums and stands to one of our values of providing and adding modernism as its forefront to your aquarium!
- The benefits of having a CO2 Diffuser in your aquarium are simple. In saltwater aquariums it makes it easier to dissolve calcium in to the water where calcium dependent organisms such as clams and corals can easily take it in. This is device also benefits live plated fresh water aquariums by providing plants with the necessary CO2 they need to survive and thrive.
- The CO2 diffuser is made of glass and it essentially mixes CO2 in with water by breaking down big bubbles from the bubble counter into tiny bubbles to be dissolved in to the water. These tiny bubbles are released through the top of the diffuser.
- This CO2 diffuser is suitable for any tank ranging between 10-80 gallons.