HURRY, sale ends SOON!!
- Add some character to your aquarium with GROOT! GROOT will add some instantaneous creativity to your aquarium in a fun matter and can act as the guardian of your aquarium.
- GROOT features a built in open head that allows you to keep anemones or other types of corals or inverts in it.
- Placing anemones in GROOTS head would give it a unique and one of a kind hair dew!
- Placing your anemones inside GROOTS head would essentially allow you to keep your anemones in one place and it not only keeps your anemone in one place, but it also helps to prevent it from stinging other pieces of coral in your aquarium. It also allows you to have more space in your aquarium for more different types of corals.
- With GROOT's help, you also no longer have to continuously re-arrange your aquarium because of your anemone. With this underwater pot, you can keep you anemone in one place without it always moving and it makes it easier for you to feed it as well.
- GROOT is five inches tall, 3 inches in width, and has a open head that measures to be 3 inches deep as well. GROOT is made from reef and fish safe materials that are guaranteed to last a lifetime!
- GROOT also features realistic details that can blend in with corals and rock work and it can make your aquarium pop and give your aquarium and added sense of creativity!
- As with everything you place in your aquarium, we always recommend washing down and passing anything you place in your aquarium with water to remove any potential bacteria, dust, and etc. GROOT is created with aquarium safe resin which is essentially the same resin that is used to create other types of aquarium decor.
- Also as an FYI, we included photos of GROOT on this listing of when he was in its development stages to show everyone what it has gone through to be what it is today. GROOT was essentially designed based on polls conducted on instagram (@wet.aquatics) where people could vote on what they like best. This included certain styles, details, colors, shapes, and etc., and in away GROOT was created by the followers of Wet Aquatics on Instagram! GROOT has been officialize and now comes in three forms. These forms can be seen and picked on by simply clicking on the drop down menu on this listing labeled as "Forms!"